In a nutshell:
- We use your email to send you only relevant contents and information we think you will genuinely appreciate.
- We will strive not to be invasive, we know how much marketing emailing happens on a daily basis and we don’t want that! We only wish for you to be excited when seeing one of our emails coming into your inbox!
- We are a new company and we are on a learning curve. Please send us your feedback for anything you think we should do better… or to let us know what we are doing great!
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
What data do we collect?
sandrose.co.uk collects the following data for the purpose of registering a membership account:
- First and Last name
- Email address
sandrose.co.uk collects additional data for the purpose of issuing any rewards such as presents and royalties accrued. These are voluntary and based on your preferences about what rewards to receive, and will only be used for the purpose of sending you presents and royalties that you may have accrued, unless you instruct us otherwise:
- Home / office / delivery address
- Bank sort code and account number
- Phone / mobile number
If you contact us directly, we will also retain the additional personal details you wish to share with us (First and Last Name, Email, Contact Number, Address, Birth Date) and we will use them only for our records and to address customer services communications to you (such as replying to your queries or to resolve any issues), unless you agree for them to be used for other commercial purposes such as marketing.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sandrose.co.uk with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register a Membership.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us directly.
In the event that Sandrose.co.uk, accidentally or purposely received your personal details from one of its affiliate partners, we will not retain any of the information provided, unless it was provided to us for the specific purpose of answering your query or complaint, or to track purchase activity in order to generate presents and royalties.
How will we use your data?
Sandrose.co.uk collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with new blog activity releases, product offers, and other information we think you will like.
- Track your purchases in order to generate presents and royalties (registered members only, when the “Visit” designer button is pressed).
How do we store your data?
Sandrose.co.uk securely stores your data via WordPress.com and CashbackOS.
Sandrose.co.uk will keep your personal details for an indefinite period of time.
Sandrose.co.uk would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Sandrose.co.uk from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us directly.
What are your data protection rights?
Sandrose.co.uk would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Sandrose.co.uk for copies of your personal data. This service is currently free of charge, but we may add a charge in the future.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sandrose.co.uk correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sandrose.co.uk to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sandrose.co.uk erase your personal details, if you decide to end your membership. We will retain your personal details for 30 days from the date of requesting to close the membership, in case you change your mind. We will erase them afterwards.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sandrose.co.uk restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sandrose.co.uk’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sandrose.co.uk transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Keeping you signed in
When you register a membership and utilise it in order to browse affiliated designer brands and generating rewards such as presents and royalties with your purchases, sandrose.co.uk also utilise cookies and other tracking technologies for the purpose of collecting information about your purchase. This includes personal details and transaction details (such as date, purchase amount and confirmation that it was you making the purchase).
This does not and never will include any card details, other websites’ login details and any other sensitive information. Most likely it will not even include what type of items were purchased, unless this information is necessary for the designer brand to confirm the commission amount (i.e. if a multi-category brand provides different commissions based on the item macro-category such as homeware, clothing, perfumery etc.)
This information is collected via WordPress, CashbackOS and our associated affiliate network Sovrn (aka VigLink).
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, here are some examples:
- Functionality – Sandrose.co.uk uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Sandrose.co.uk uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Sandrose.co.uk sometimes shares aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes (being these our affiliated merchants). We also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can review and change your cookies settings from your web browser’s settings. However, some of our website features may not function as a result and will directly impact you in the ability of navigating our website smoothly and in generating rewards if you are a member.
Privacy policies of other websites
The Sand Rose Group Ltd
4th Floor, Silverstream House
45 Fitzroy Street, London
Company No. 12581231
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on: 07/11/2020